Beaufort, SC has a lot to offer. If you are considering relocating for work, school, retirement, or just for a new start, consider renting an apartment in Beaufort, SC and see for yourself why this is a top-rated city in so many areas.
Recent awards and accolades received by Beaufort include:
- Named to Southern Living’s list of “Small Towns We Love”; Beaufort was one of five small towns featured and was the lead in the feature story (2014.)
- Named “America’s Happiest Seaside Town” by Coastal Living’s readers (2013.)
- Smithsonian Magazine named Beaufort to its “Best Small Towns in the U.S.” list (2014.)
- Beaufort ranked #1 for healthiest county in South Carolina by the 2014
- County Health Rankings.
- Hunting Island ranked #7 on TripAdvisor’s list of “Top 25 U.S. Beaches
- TripAdvisor’s Traveler’s Choice Awards featured The Beaufort Inn on its “Top 25 Hotels in the U.S.” list and City Loft Hotel on its “Top 25 Small Hotels in the U.S.” list (2014.)
- Ranked #3 on Carolina Living’s list of “Top 20 Most Preferred S.C.
- Destination Towns” (2013.)
- TripAdvisor chose nearby Hunting Beach as one of the “Top 25 Beaches in the U.S.” (2013.)
- CNN Money highlighted the town as one of the “ 25 Best Places to Retire” (2010.)
- Southern Living’s 13th Annual Readers’ Choice Awards rated Beauf
- ort as the “#1 Best Small Town”
- Port Royal was named one of “America’s Coolest Small Towns” by
- Budget Travel Magazine readers
- The city also ranked on the “Top 25 Small City Arts Destination”
- list by American Style Magazine
- National Geographic Adventure listed it as a “Top 50 Adventure Town”
- and “#7 Waterfront Adventure Town”